Sunday, April 1, 2012

The party

We rocked the socks off these little ones!

It was a windy, yet perfect day for Landon and Niko's party at the park with the firetruck surprise.

Honestly I do not think the day could have gone better. Landon had his big day, he was delighted, each time he turned around it was better and better.

Friends, pizza, cake, firetrucks, tatooes, kites, legos, a new bike....and his brothers favorite part of the day was watching him open his presents.

 Luke and Logan were so exhausted they requested we cancel their late afternoon cub scout activity of horseback riding. It was Luke in rare form.

 Pictures to follow. My hard drive is protesting me using it at the moment. Since I am not really a computer person, and very thankful for a husband who is, I think that means I am out of luck at the moment. I will be bound to my iPad for posts....which does not have a way to post pictures. For the meantime I will be wordy and anxiously waiting to share some fun pictures.

















and our own little party at home...







2 comments:

  1. How cute...what a great time they all must have had! Landon and Niko look so cute celebrating their big birthday. Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete