Thursday, August 23, 2012

At this moment


I am sitting in the waiting area at the hospital trying to pass the time until my baby girl is back in my arms. We are here for another round of MRIs and PET scans...

My intension was to ask for your prayers and support, however, at this moment another family needs all the support they can get.  This beautiful mama's children shared classrooms with my boys last year. I only knew her when she had undergone multiple surgeries meant to save her life. She sought me out when she heard about lily.  Her speech had been badly effected by her tumor, but she understood everything.  I will always remember her kind hug and kiss on my cheek. Katy was so sweet and supportive to lily. They had a special bond and I wish her peace and love to her family.











3 comments:

  1. Lily and your family are always in many loved ones prayers. We also pray for Katy's family as they go through these most difficult of times....she will surely be missed by all those whose lives she touched. Thinking of you and Lily dearly today knowing these times are most challenging for you both.
    Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily is definitely getting better. My heart goes out to all of you, and your friend Kathy and family. Great shots of Lily though. What a SMILE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back from holidays on an spanish island, I hope the MRT has been good.

    Wishing you strength

    Nina

    ReplyDelete