Thursday, March 17, 2011

37 weeks and counting

life has thrown me for a whirlwind this time!  its been too busy for me to keep up and i am feeling overwhelmed and exhausted.  andrew is forever out of town, here for two nights a week, so married to his job for the most part.  all of my boys have been wild and have ear infections.  then i can hardly move and have to go in for check  ups every week.  who has the time?
okay, i am done with my poor me complaining!  all in all i am feeling good, not even ready for baby girl to be here yet.  its too busy!!! at 37 weeks, i have gained 22 lbs, by the end of the day my legs feel swollen, and i am tired.  last night i was up for a few hours contracting, decided to pack my bags while i was up. then when i finally was comfortable and able to sleep, landon woke up and i consoled him for awhile.  i am now 2cm and 90%.  which really does not mean much, i can walk around at 3cm for weeks!  hope to feel better and more positive tomorrow.








1 comment: