Wednesday, March 2, 2011

bouncing belly giggles

today luke brought home another special book from the library, this one the circulatory system.  if he does not become some type of medical professional, i will be amazed.  although he insists that he will be a rocket scientist or a train conductor, he continues to bring home a book on some body part every chance he gets.  we have learned all about the skin, the bones, the brain, and now on to circulatory... although he surprised me last week with a book on electricity.

tonight when we were settled in his bed and reading his new book, baby girl started jumping around in my belly.  luke saw my belly bouncing around and fell into the giggles.  he had so much fun, touching my belly trying to get her to move and wiggle again.  he jumped under his blanket and showed me how he saw her moving.  pure joy, its been awhile since i have seen him laugh so hard.  he had my belly hurting we were having so much fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment