Wednesday, December 7, 2011

These times

Oh my have these times been busy! Remember my previous mention of my 'before'? Well we are still awaiting the after. It was all supposed to be completed while we were on our holiday. Here we are two weeks later and my house sits a dusty mess. Note to self, never start a remodel project during the holidays. Not sure what I was thinking. It will be beautiful when it's done. It just needs to get done.

Our blessing is that my parents live close by and have graciously taken us all into their house. They have been enjoying all this time with papa and nana. Especially my little Landon, he does not even come by me when they are around.

Lily had her big appointment with oncology this past Friday. After three hours it was decided that another blood test had to be done before starting treatment. Although I do not want to delay treatment, a part of me is relieved that get to have her as she is for a bit longer. I am not ready for our lives to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment