Sunday, July 31, 2011

Beautiful day

Beautiful day on the beach with fun times swimming at the dunes and building sand castles. I am loving taking the boys to the dunes. It makes me feel like I am little again. building drizzle castles, climbing up the hot, hot sand and running down to feel the cool water on my skin. The hum of the boats. Sounds of splashing and laughter.









After baths, Logan and Landon fell asleep together on the couch. Lily settled in for her nap, and Luke and I took a walk. I love it when I have the rare opportunity to spend one on one time with them. Especially Luke. They grow up so fast. I know in several weeks when he is in school once again, I will miss him dearly.




Yummy times for dinner at the annual fish boil. I could eat this dinner every night, it's that good! Fresh fish boiled with onions,potatos, coleslaw, topped off with cherry pie and ice cream. I know, I have never liked coleslaw, usuallythink it's gross, but this stuff was so yummy I had seconds. Landon ended up with an ice cream head... Cutie pie, he tends to follow his brothers advise and poured it over his head. Lots of belly laughs followed.




The labyrinth was absolutely amazing this year, what more can I say.
Then a trip down to the channel. Hard to believe wevhave been here a week already and are just now making it down to this treasured spot. Prefect place for the boys, but not so great for baby girl. The sunset so colorful. Landon naked,requesting '2 more minutes mommy' as he ran through shallow streams. Luke and Logan being chased by Travis. Can I stop time?




Needless to say, I am exhausted. Bring on tomorrow. Good night.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, wonderful photo's you captured of all the Silver Lake adventures. It did and always does go by so quickly, doesn't it! It is always good to be back home and try to return to our normal rhythms and our own sweet beds!!!!!!!!!!
    Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete