Saturday, July 16, 2011

saturday morning

oh how i love my children but am feeling so blessed to have this quiet saturday morning all to myself.  they are still sleeping away in their little beds, i wish i could sneak a peek but do not dare.  even lily slept all through the night, for the first time ever.
for me it has been a trying week.  one thing after another.  nothing big, just little everyday things.  two trips to the dentist... on the first trip my mouth would not go numb.  then we got it numb, only to have it wear off towards the end of the procedure.  it was the very end, but still, not fun.  then i had to return to have the same tooth looked at again.  lets hope this tooth is better.
i seem to be having a flip flop problem. two pairs have broken.  i saw it coming, they were hanging on by a string. i had ordered a few pairs on line.  the first pair broke and i put on my back ups.  then the back ups broke while out at a friends house as i was trying to put my child into time out.  not only did i have a little boy who did not want to listen, but i also had a flip flop riding up on the back of my leg.  my order arrived, but in the wrong size.  lucky for me, andy suggested (yes, HE suggested) we take a trip to nordstrom to fix this problem.  he even seemed excited about it!  my lucky day.
so, i am enjoying this quiet moment and sharing it with you.  instead of packing for vacation, doing laundry, going through my pile of papers.  and i am loving it.
happy saturday!

2 comments:

  1. What a happy Saturday morning for you. Quiet time to reminisce about your hectic challenging week, and plot your moves for the following week. Love Ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are having one of those weeks but it is lasting ALL WINTER. it started with michael breaking his toe, then my eye infection (which i am still not able to wear contacts), then lice took over quinn's head. and now tates.

    ReplyDelete