Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanks

Every few years my birthday falls on thanksgiving. I love it, it makes the day feel that much more special.

Today I am thankful for...



Laughing and singing on our one big bike as we pedaled it through town to the beach



The way Landon's lips curl when he talks out the side of his cute mouth



Brunch with old friends and their little  ones


Feeling the warmth of little bodies as they sneak into the big bed to snuggle during the wee hours of the night. I miss my sleep, but know someday they will not be there to cuddle

Luke's sincere concern for me before riding the roller coaster at sea world. He lead me by the hand to the 'sizing' guy and asked if he could make sure I was big enough to go on the ride. He is my big boy, still little at heart.

Us, precious us. Knowing how to love and break one another so well.




Logan in tears screaming at his brother to come back from the big ocean waves, in fear that he would loss him.  Love and protection in his eyes.

Lily smiling and lighting every room she walks into, reaching out and touching everyone's heart being who she is.

Living and being in the present.

I have been blessed with my family. They do not belong to me but are mine to enjoy along this journey. Loving every minute I have with them beside me.





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, touching post....and I am so thankful for the family love you so gracefully share.
    Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet. you have a lovely family. and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete