Friday, November 18, 2011

my before

still no word on lily.  and you know me, i have been leaving my daily message.  maybe tomorrow?  hopefully something tomorrow, please.

and tomorrow we are leaving on a little holiday.  its become a family tradition.  each year we make a trip to the north pole, such a magical place.  enjoy it here.  my littles can hardly wait, neither can i.  in fact, i may be more excited then they are right now.

another bit of excitement, can't help it, i have to share.... here is my before.... can't wait to see my after when we return.



1 comment:

  1. Oh this looks magical indeed! And cozy and meeting Santa... you know what? I dream of being in the US once at Christmas time - seeing Santa, the decoration, it would overwhelm me propably... but hey.

    Have fun and please say Hi to Santa, here we are all looking foreward to seeing him this year again...

    Fingers crossed for Lilly and I am curious what will be the "after".

    ReplyDelete